Blog Archive

Labels

Thursday, August 27, 2015

Session Music, Frankfurt Germany

I was heading to Session Music, Frankfurt where is about 20min car drive distance from Frankfurt Airport.


Here we are - Session Music, Frankfurt.


The main entrance.


Guitars and basses are mainly displayed at 2nd floor.


High-end guitars are displayed in their "Custom Shop Room"


Fender Custom Shop guitars




PRS guitars


Gibson Custom Shop guitars


Les Paul !!!


Gibson Les Paul Custom !!!
I was trying to pick one up .... trust me, that was hard choice.


See those price tags ...


Test Room 3 - Mesa/Boogie, ENGL, Diezel, Peavey, Laney, Laboga, Hughes and Kettner and etc.
You are welcome to test any guitar or amp that you want.


One of my favourite amps - ENGL !!!


Test Room 4 - Marshall and Blackstar.


I was nearly able to bring back ENGL Invader II (30th Anniversary, black face with certificate).
As a former Invader owner, I would say that I love Invader II much better.
The Ch.3 of Invader II doesn't sound like old one at all which was way too mid-scooped.
Ch.4 of Invader II is not only great for lead but even thrash metal rhythm as well.
Invader II (E642/2) reminds me the tone of Lead I and Lead II channel from Special Edition (E670).

Artist Edition (E651) still sounds like Blackmore signature head (E650) with a lot of piercing highs,
but it has slightly saturated tone and wider gain range than E650.

No comments:

Post a Comment